Thursday 19 April 2007

Stuff

Got a 3 mile run to do later - but already there is stuff to talk about.

I received a 'care package' this morning from my lovely friends Julie & Robin in Sweden. It had all the essentials - vaseline, blister patches, chocolate, lucky knickers - and was a really lovely thought, so thanks for that guys :)

Also, I have just ironed my name onto my running vest - discovering that if you get the iron too close to the existing words, they melt! Silly me. Never had my name on a running top though, so that is something else that is new and exciting.

Tom is arriving in the morning and we are going to the expo tomorrow afternoon to collect our race numbers, timing chips & hopefully lots of freebies. Am going to try and resist spending a fortune on running kit (especially NO trainers!), but you know how it is........

No comments: