Thursday 19 April 2007

A bit more like it

Just back from my last run before Sunday - a nice brisk 3 miler. Was supposed to be done at my planned marathon pace (which is 8 min/ mile - and yes, that is 3:30 pace), but I just felt so GREAT that I might have gone a little bit faster at times.

Very relieved - all of my recent runs seem to have been terrible for one reason or another, but just now I felt like a runner again :)

Hope this is a good sign for Sunday.

In other fascinating news - I just worked out that I have run 443 miles and spent 58 hours doing so since the training programme started on 1 January. Doesn't seem that much really!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go monkster - weather looks better for running. we can't make it due to heavily pregnant Pernilla. good luck - we'll look for you on the telly...

Hereford Pedicabs said...

Go on Monkatron! Dig deep, remember, pound those miles to Monkey Bar Makey Bar.

Anonymous said...

Will be avidly watching out for you streaking by on TV tomorrow. You 've done the training and worked so hard hope you can enjoy the run tomorrow.
H&A